In case anyone still cares about “Pants On the Ground,” there is currently a bit of online outrage that Larry Platt may have ripped off the Green Brothers’ “Pockets on the Floor.” Oh no! A different older gentleman once meandered his way through a song with no melody about pulling your pants up! The Green Brothers posted their 1996 almost-hit on YouTube and wrote in the description: “The General’s song have [sic] the same intent, idea and in part the same message. YOU BE THE JUDGE AMERICA!!” Yes, by all means.
Posted January 27 2010 — 2:35 PM EST
- Jessica Williams slams response to Beyoncé Super Bowl performance
- Hear Bon Iver’s unreleased song ‘Haven, Mass’
- Brie Larson doesn't know who won the Super Bowl
- Stephen Colbert airs cut-for-time footage from Key & Peele sketch
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'
- Stephen Colbert recreates Ben Carson's debate entrance fail
- See Ben Stiller's parody Super Bowl ad for 'female Viagra'