In case anyone still cares about “Pants On the Ground,” there is currently a bit of online outrage that Larry Platt may have ripped off the Green Brothers’ “Pockets on the Floor.” Oh no! A different older gentleman once meandered his way through a song with no melody about pulling your pants up! The Green Brothers posted their 1996 almost-hit on YouTube and wrote in the description: “The General’s song have [sic] the same intent, idea and in part the same message. YOU BE THE JUDGE AMERICA!!” Yes, by all means.
Posted January 27 2010 — 2:35 PM EST
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week
- This Taylor Swift 'Harry Potter' mash-up video is too good to be true
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith respond to rumors they're divorcing
- Marg Helgenberger teases 'CSI' finale with behind-the-scenes reunion photos