In case anyone still cares about “Pants On the Ground,” there is currently a bit of online outrage that Larry Platt may have ripped off the Green Brothers’ “Pockets on the Floor.” Oh no! A different older gentleman once meandered his way through a song with no melody about pulling your pants up! The Green Brothers posted their 1996 almost-hit on YouTube and wrote in the description: “The General’s song have [sic] the same intent, idea and in part the same message. YOU BE THE JUDGE AMERICA!!” Yes, by all means.
Posted January 27 2010 — 2:35 PM EST
- 'The Good Place' star D'Arcy Carden on that Janet twist
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' boss talks quick death and new life
- RZA slams Azealia Banks for her Russell Crowe assault claims
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Torrey DeVitto says goodbye to Melissa Hastings
- Josh Gad boards Kenneth Branagh's 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Box Office Preview: 'Madea,' 'Jack Reacher' Battle for No. 1
- 'Miss Peregrine's' author to pen second trilogy