In case anyone still cares about “Pants On the Ground,” there is currently a bit of online outrage that Larry Platt may have ripped off the Green Brothers’ “Pockets on the Floor.” Oh no! A different older gentleman once meandered his way through a song with no melody about pulling your pants up! The Green Brothers posted their 1996 almost-hit on YouTube and wrote in the description: “The General’s song have [sic] the same intent, idea and in part the same message. YOU BE THE JUDGE AMERICA!!” Yes, by all means.
Posted January 27 2010 — 2:35 PM EST
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'