In case anyone still cares about “Pants On the Ground,” there is currently a bit of online outrage that Larry Platt may have ripped off the Green Brothers’ “Pockets on the Floor.” Oh no! A different older gentleman once meandered his way through a song with no melody about pulling your pants up! The Green Brothers posted their 1996 almost-hit on YouTube and wrote in the description: “The General’s song have [sic] the same intent, idea and in part the same message. YOU BE THE JUDGE AMERICA!!” Yes, by all means.
Posted January 27 2010 — 2:35 PM EST
- See Brie Larson in exclusive first clip from 'Room'
- Yoko Ono says she's still afraid of John Lennon's killer
- Where Elvis Costello found his signature look
- Tom Bergeron pays tribute to his late father on 'DWTS'
- Bond costar walks back Daniel Craig’s 007 quotes
- Olivia Wilde competes in the Actathalon challenge on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
- Metallica frontman confirms band is recording new album