In case anyone still cares about “Pants On the Ground,” there is currently a bit of online outrage that Larry Platt may have ripped off the Green Brothers’ “Pockets on the Floor.” Oh no! A different older gentleman once meandered his way through a song with no melody about pulling your pants up! The Green Brothers posted their 1996 almost-hit on YouTube and wrote in the description: “The General’s song have [sic] the same intent, idea and in part the same message. YOU BE THE JUDGE AMERICA!!” Yes, by all means.
Posted January 27 2010 — 2:35 PM EST
- 'The Blacklist': Check out Liz's new look in exclusive first trailer
- 'Limitless' stages 'Dexter' reunion
- Rob Lowe's comedy casts Christina Applegate as former flame
- How 'Grey's Anatomy' is bringing sexy back for season 12
- Max Joseph shares 10 great songs from 'We Are Your Friends' you can't find on the soundtrack
- Matt Damon talks about Snowden's influence on 'The Bourne Legacy'
- Michael Shannon channels Donald Trump in exclusive '99 Homes' clip
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!