The company, formed by brothers Harvey and Bob Weinstein in 1979 and acquired by Disney in 1993, is responsible for critical and commercial hits like Pulp Fiction, Shakespeare in Love, Good Will Hunting, The Talented Mr. Ripley, and Chicago.
Posted January 28 2010 — 2:21 PM EST
- 'Bob's Burgers' renewed for two more seasons
- Janis Joplin documentary gets November release date
- Strong return for 'The Flash;' female teens still dig 'Scream Queens'
- 'Blood & Oil' casts Hap's ex-wife — exclusive
- Julianne Moore praises the real-life people who inspired 'Freeheld'
- Hey, Tom Hanks: Lauren from Fordham University has been found
- 'Aladdin' honest trailer reminds us why it's really Genie's movie