The company, formed by brothers Harvey and Bob Weinstein in 1979 and acquired by Disney in 1993, is responsible for critical and commercial hits like Pulp Fiction, Shakespeare in Love, Good Will Hunting, The Talented Mr. Ripley, and Chicago.
Posted January 28 2010 — 2:21 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt