The company, formed by brothers Harvey and Bob Weinstein in 1979 and acquired by Disney in 1993, is responsible for critical and commercial hits like Pulp Fiction, Shakespeare in Love, Good Will Hunting, The Talented Mr. Ripley, and Chicago.
Posted January 28 2010 — 2:21 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy' surprise: Sara Ramirez tweets a (final?) goodbye
- Drew Barrymore narrating Ellen DeGeneres' NBC series 'First Dates'
- Patti Smith's 1976 interview gets animated in new Blank on Blank
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Mercedes Mason on possible Ofelia romance
- Tracy Morgan remembers Prince in hilarious as-told-to
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 17
- Neil Young details new live album 'Earth'