A source at Hulu confirmed to EW that the site has “no current plans” to create a non-Flash version of the site to work on Apple’s upcoming iPad. The recently announced tablet computer, like iPhones and iPod Touches, does not support Flash, the Adobe platform needed to use the popular streaming video site. “We’d have to consider the investments necessary and the return on a possible expanding user base. To date, there have been no definitive decisions on this yet,” the source said.
Posted January 29 2010 — 4:47 PM EST
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot