EW has learned that Simon & Schuster — publisher of Spelling’s two previous best-sellers, sTORI Telling and Mommywood —has signed the actress to her first children’s book, Presenting…Tallulah, the tale of a spunky little girl who is constantly told what not to do: not to wear jeans, not to get dirty. Tallulah, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Newton, goes on sale September 21 (Spelling’s third adult title, uncharted terriTori, will be out in June). “I love reading to my kids. It’s our special time together,” Spelling said. The book’s jacket looks very much like a young Tori. But the name? According to S&S, Spelling just likes the name Tallulah.
Posted February 16 2010 — 8:34 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters