EW has learned that Simon & Schuster — publisher of Spelling’s two previous best-sellers, sTORI Telling and Mommywood —has signed the actress to her first children’s book, Presenting…Tallulah, the tale of a spunky little girl who is constantly told what not to do: not to wear jeans, not to get dirty. Tallulah, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Newton, goes on sale September 21 (Spelling’s third adult title, uncharted terriTori, will be out in June). “I love reading to my kids. It’s our special time together,” Spelling said. The book’s jacket looks very much like a young Tori. But the name? According to S&S, Spelling just likes the name Tallulah.
Posted February 16 2010 — 8:34 AM EST
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels