EW has learned that Simon & Schuster — publisher of Spelling’s two previous best-sellers, sTORI Telling and Mommywood —has signed the actress to her first children’s book, Presenting…Tallulah, the tale of a spunky little girl who is constantly told what not to do: not to wear jeans, not to get dirty. Tallulah, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Newton, goes on sale September 21 (Spelling’s third adult title, uncharted terriTori, will be out in June). “I love reading to my kids. It’s our special time together,” Spelling said. The book’s jacket looks very much like a young Tori. But the name? According to S&S, Spelling just likes the name Tallulah.
Posted February 16 2010 — 8:34 AM EST
- Beyoncé once turned down a Coldplay collaboration
- Colin Farrell has 45 days to fall in love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- T.J. Miller reviews Super Bowl ads in Shock Top video
- 'Minority Report' screenwriter Scott Frank talks writing his first novel 'Shaker'
- Veronica Fish joins 'Archie' as regular series artist
- 'Monsters, Inc.,' 'Big Hero 6' screenwriter Daniel Gerson dies at 49
- Christina Aguilera joins Hayden Panettiere for 'Lady Marmalade'