EW has learned that Simon & Schuster — publisher of Spelling’s two previous best-sellers, sTORI Telling and Mommywood —has signed the actress to her first children’s book, Presenting…Tallulah, the tale of a spunky little girl who is constantly told what not to do: not to wear jeans, not to get dirty. Tallulah, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Newton, goes on sale September 21 (Spelling’s third adult title, uncharted terriTori, will be out in June). “I love reading to my kids. It’s our special time together,” Spelling said. The book’s jacket looks very much like a young Tori. But the name? According to S&S, Spelling just likes the name Tallulah.
Posted February 16 2010 — 8:34 AM EST
- Jon Stewart provides one last overview of the 2016 presidential race
- Meek Mill debuts new rap about Drake during latest tour stop
- NBC reveals newcomer playing Dorothy in 'The Wiz'
- 'Castle' bosses reveal Beckett’s new job
- Demi Lovato & James Corden deliver singing telegrams
- Don Rickles roasts Jimmy Fallon: 'I never liked you'
- Denis Leary to Jon Stewart: 'What the f--- is wrong with you?'