EW has learned that Simon & Schuster — publisher of Spelling’s two previous best-sellers, sTORI Telling and Mommywood —has signed the actress to her first children’s book, Presenting…Tallulah, the tale of a spunky little girl who is constantly told what not to do: not to wear jeans, not to get dirty. Tallulah, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Newton, goes on sale September 21 (Spelling’s third adult title, uncharted terriTori, will be out in June). “I love reading to my kids. It’s our special time together,” Spelling said. The book’s jacket looks very much like a young Tori. But the name? According to S&S, Spelling just likes the name Tallulah.
Posted February 16 2010 — 8:34 AM EST
- 'Mr. Robot': When a big twist isn't really a twist at all
- 'The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo': Top 10 Kindle highlights
- 'American Gods': First look at Kristin Chenoweth as Easter
- Stars rally behind Leslie Jones after website hack
- Bob Odenkirk to write book on life, 'Better Call Saul,' 'Breaking Bad'
- Bella Thorne to produce Lifetime vampire flick
- Hailee Steinfeld talks bad haircuts, coming of age in 'Edge of Seventeen'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...