Best Supporting Actor Oscar nominee Christoph Waltz – the sadistic Nazi in Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds – is making a deal to star with Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson in Water for Elephants, according to Deadline.com. He’ll play Witherspoon’s evil husband in the love triangle drama set in a Depression-era traveling circus. Sean Penn had been in talks for the part, as previously reported on EW.com.
Posted February 17 2010 — 6:59 PM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale