Pushing Daisies scene-stealer Swoosie Kurtz has landed a series regular role in Mike & Molly, CBS’ comedy pilot about an overweight couple struggling with food issues. Kurtz is playing the role of Joyce, mom to the still-uncast Molly. (Bill Gardell is playing Mike.) The project hails from comedy king Chuck Lorre’s factory of hits, so chances are very good that Kurtz is out partying tonight.
Posted February 23 2010 — 6:13 PM EST
- Pentatonix reveal details of new album: 'We want to prove we can write'
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- Viola Davis on the time she kissed a casting director
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Peih-Gee Law on the advice Amanda Kimmel gave her
- Marvel reveals Amadeus Cho as 'Totally Awesome Hulk'
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!