What does ?Wonderland sound like? Any pop station on the dial, more or less, if Almost Alice, this companion to Tim Burton’s latest film is any indication. The tunes come in various flavors — shrill and self-?important (Avril Lavigne), plodding and grungy (Shinedown), grating and synth — based (3OH!3) — yet with a few exceptions, none are original enough to hold your attention past the first chorus. For music ostensibly inspired by a trippy fantasy, far too much here is depressingly ordinary. C?
FELL DOWN A HOLE Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland (Disney)
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Status: In Season
Posted February 24 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters