Howard Stern’s rep has confirmed a report that the radio jock is organizing The Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant, which will award $100,000 to one of Woods’ mistresses on March 10. The Times U.K. reports that four of the 13 women identified in the press as having had an affair with Woods have agreed to participate, and Stern has reportedly said that he would go through with the event as long as more than three women were on board. The contestants will compete in “Swimsuit,” “Talent,” and “Personality” categories, vying for a $100,000 grand prize, which will be supplied by AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for people in relationships who want to have affairs.
Posted February 24 2010 — 4:59 PM EST
- 'Scream' bosses on tragic first death and what's next
- '12 Monkeys' boss on that heartbreaking double loss
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers