Howard Stern’s rep has confirmed a report that the radio jock is organizing The Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant, which will award $100,000 to one of Woods’ mistresses on March 10. The Times U.K. reports that four of the 13 women identified in the press as having had an affair with Woods have agreed to participate, and Stern has reportedly said that he would go through with the event as long as more than three women were on board. The contestants will compete in “Swimsuit,” “Talent,” and “Personality” categories, vying for a $100,000 grand prize, which will be supplied by AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for people in relationships who want to have affairs.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!