Howard Stern’s rep has confirmed a report that the radio jock is organizing The Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant, which will award $100,000 to one of Woods’ mistresses on March 10. The Times U.K. reports that four of the 13 women identified in the press as having had an affair with Woods have agreed to participate, and Stern has reportedly said that he would go through with the event as long as more than three women were on board. The contestants will compete in “Swimsuit,” “Talent,” and “Personality” categories, vying for a $100,000 grand prize, which will be supplied by AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for people in relationships who want to have affairs.
Posted February 24 2010 — 4:59 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt