Comic Con International is in danger of leaving its home in San Diego after its contract with the convention center there is up in 2012, according to a report from the San Diego Union-Tribune. But because the four-day geek fest brings in millions of dollars to the local economy, San Diego officials around the show are doing all they can to try to keep Comic Con from moving to Anaheim, Calif., which as put in a rival bid to host. The show regularly attracts 126,000 attendees.
Posted February 24 2010 — 5:59 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles