Comic Con International is in danger of leaving its home in San Diego after its contract with the convention center there is up in 2012, according to a report from the San Diego Union-Tribune. But because the four-day geek fest brings in millions of dollars to the local economy, San Diego officials around the show are doing all they can to try to keep Comic Con from moving to Anaheim, Calif., which as put in a rival bid to host. The show regularly attracts 126,000 attendees.
Posted February 24 2010 — 5:59 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors