Comic Con International is in danger of leaving its home in San Diego after its contract with the convention center there is up in 2012, according to a report from the San Diego Union-Tribune. But because the four-day geek fest brings in millions of dollars to the local economy, San Diego officials around the show are doing all they can to try to keep Comic Con from moving to Anaheim, Calif., which as put in a rival bid to host. The show regularly attracts 126,000 attendees.
Posted February 24 2010 — 5:59 AM EST
- See Keegan-Michael Key dress up as Penn State's football coach
- Prince performed for Madonna at Paisley Park
- See the stars of Shondaland wish EW a happy 25th birthday
- The Muppets go full Aaron Sorkin in 'Studio 60' mashup
- 'Adventure Time' cast reveals what's in store for season 7 at New York Comic-Con
- 'Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy' renewed up for second season — exclusive
- Ben Affleck's Batman had to be a hulking 'tower of muscle'