Comic Con International is in danger of leaving its home in San Diego after its contract with the convention center there is up in 2012, according to a report from the San Diego Union-Tribune. But because the four-day geek fest brings in millions of dollars to the local economy, San Diego officials around the show are doing all they can to try to keep Comic Con from moving to Anaheim, Calif., which as put in a rival bid to host. The show regularly attracts 126,000 attendees.
Posted February 24 2010 — 5:59 AM EST
- 'Point Break' is hosting a Battle of the Bands for an 'extreme' soundtrack anthem
- 'Urban Cowboy' remake in the works at FOX
- Aunt Becky is back for 'Fuller House'
- Who wants to have a sleepover in Conan O'Brien's studio?
- Amy Schumer shuts down rumors of a 'Bachelorette' meeting
- Chris Pratt taught his son the Pledge of Allegiance
- Watch 7 awesome minutes of 'Batman: Arkham Knight' gameplay