Comic Con International is in danger of leaving its home in San Diego after its contract with the convention center there is up in 2012, according to a report from the San Diego Union-Tribune. But because the four-day geek fest brings in millions of dollars to the local economy, San Diego officials around the show are doing all they can to try to keep Comic Con from moving to Anaheim, Calif., which as put in a rival bid to host. The show regularly attracts 126,000 attendees.
Posted February 24 2010 — 5:59 AM EST
- What to Watch Thursday: 'Lip Sync Battle' stages a 'Community' reunion
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Voice'
- Jon Stewart, David Letterman, Judd Apatow on deck for USO comedy show
- Jacob Tremblay is Team Iron Man, and other adorable revelations
- 'Rogue One' actor reveals character detail in new interview
- Tribeca 2016: 6 movies that wowed at the annual downtown NYC fest
- 'Lemonade' inspiration 'Daughters of the Dust' to be re-released