Natalie Portman is set to produce and star in the stoner road trip comedy Best Buds, according to Variety. The actress will play a bride-to-be who blows off her wedding for a marijuana-fueled drive to San Diego with two of her best friends. Other upcoming projects for Portman include this fall’s fantasy comedy Your Highness, the upcoming Darren Aronofsky thriller Black Swan, and Kenneth Branagh’s comic book adaptation Thor.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Prince hosts 'Dance Rally for Peace' in honor of Freddie Gray
- '50 Shades of Grey' is Honest Trailer No. 100: Watch it here
- Joss Whedon talks of 'unpleasantness' with Marvel, thwarted hopes for Spider-Man in 'Age of Ultron'
- Zayn-less One Direction to appear on 'Late Late Show' May 14
- 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' renewed for fifth season
- Karen O honors journalist Nellie Bly with an original song
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!