Natalie Portman is set to produce and star in the stoner road trip comedy Best Buds, according to Variety. The actress will play a bride-to-be who blows off her wedding for a marijuana-fueled drive to San Diego with two of her best friends. Other upcoming projects for Portman include this fall’s fantasy comedy Your Highness, the upcoming Darren Aronofsky thriller Black Swan, and Kenneth Branagh’s comic book adaptation Thor.
Posted February 25 2010 — 5:52 AM EST
- 'Urban Cowboy' remake in the works at FOX
- Aunt Becky is back for 'Fuller House'
- Who wants to have a sleepover in Conan O'Brien's studio?
- Amy Schumer shuts down rumors of a 'Bachelorette' meeting
- Chris Pratt taught his son the Pledge of Allegiance
- Watch 7 awesome minutes of 'Batman: Arkham Knight' gameplay
- Kanye West reaches settlement in 'Bound 2' case