Natalie Portman is set to produce and star in the stoner road trip comedy Best Buds, according to Variety. The actress will play a bride-to-be who blows off her wedding for a marijuana-fueled drive to San Diego with two of her best friends. Other upcoming projects for Portman include this fall’s fantasy comedy Your Highness, the upcoming Darren Aronofsky thriller Black Swan, and Kenneth Branagh’s comic book adaptation Thor.
Posted February 25 2010 — 5:52 AM EST
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!