Sources confirm New York Magazine’s report that Angelina Jolie will not reprise her role as the highly trained assassin Fox in Wanted 2. The script for the sequel was already complete and the studio had hoped to get the film into production this year. It’s not clear now if they will proceed. While New York said Jolie has opted instead to do Alfonso Cuaron’s Gravity, which was said to have moved to Warner Bros. after it lived at Universal for years, Jolie’s reps say the actress has passed on doing Gravity at Warner Bros. It’s not yet clear as to why and sources indicate the Gravity portion of the story was quite premature. Warner Bros. is still unable to confirm whether or not Gravity is even set up with the studio. Stay tuned.
Posted February 26 2010 — 7:06 PM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner on the 'badass yacht' and 'seabound refugees' waiting in season 2
- Paul Walker Foundation honors marine conservationists
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' video hits a major milestone
- Lauren Graham dishes on the biggest surprise of 'Gilmore Girls'
- Jon Voight joins 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- Brie Larson serenades her 'Room' costar for his 9th birthday
- Colin Trevorrow introduces his young 'Book of Henry' stars