Sources confirm New York Magazine’s report that Angelina Jolie will not reprise her role as the highly trained assassin Fox in Wanted 2. The script for the sequel was already complete and the studio had hoped to get the film into production this year. It’s not clear now if they will proceed. While New York said Jolie has opted instead to do Alfonso Cuaron’s Gravity, which was said to have moved to Warner Bros. after it lived at Universal for years, Jolie’s reps say the actress has passed on doing Gravity at Warner Bros. It’s not yet clear as to why and sources indicate the Gravity portion of the story was quite premature. Warner Bros. is still unable to confirm whether or not Gravity is even set up with the studio. Stay tuned.
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner E! show about life as transgender woman will air in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo