Professional dancer Karina Smirnoff will not compete in season 10 of ABC’s reality series Dancing With the Stars, according to E! Online. Smirnoff will continue to help with choreography and will make regular appearances during Tuesday-night results show pro exhibitions. Season 10 features only 11 pros, compared to season 9’s 16. Lacey Schwimmer and Jonathan Roberts have also announced they are not returning for the spring season. ABC’s official cast announcement airs during the Bachelor finale on Monday, March 1, and Dancing With the Stars premieres Monday, March 22.
Posted February 26 2010 — 6:00 AM EST
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages