Professional dancer Karina Smirnoff will not compete in season 10 of ABC’s reality series Dancing With the Stars, according to E! Online. Smirnoff will continue to help with choreography and will make regular appearances during Tuesday-night results show pro exhibitions. Season 10 features only 11 pros, compared to season 9’s 16. Lacey Schwimmer and Jonathan Roberts have also announced they are not returning for the spring season. ABC’s official cast announcement airs during the Bachelor finale on Monday, March 1, and Dancing With the Stars premieres Monday, March 22.
Posted February 26 2010 — 6:00 AM EST
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Keaton, McAdams investigate the Catholic Church in Spotlight trailer
- Foals premiere interactive video for 'Mountain at My Gates'
- MTV's 'Scream' renewed for season 2
- Jane Lynch's mom once chased after Meryl Streep
- Jason Schwartzman & Josh Charles talk 'Wet Hot' prequel
- Justin Bieber teases new single, 'What Do You Mean,' due out next month
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!