Professional dancer Karina Smirnoff will not compete in season 10 of ABC’s reality series Dancing With the Stars, according to E! Online. Smirnoff will continue to help with choreography and will make regular appearances during Tuesday-night results show pro exhibitions. Season 10 features only 11 pros, compared to season 9’s 16. Lacey Schwimmer and Jonathan Roberts have also announced they are not returning for the spring season. ABC’s official cast announcement airs during the Bachelor finale on Monday, March 1, and Dancing With the Stars premieres Monday, March 22.
Posted February 26 2010 — 6:00 AM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum