Professional dancer Karina Smirnoff will not compete in season 10 of ABC’s reality series Dancing With the Stars, according to E! Online. Smirnoff will continue to help with choreography and will make regular appearances during Tuesday-night results show pro exhibitions. Season 10 features only 11 pros, compared to season 9’s 16. Lacey Schwimmer and Jonathan Roberts have also announced they are not returning for the spring season. ABC’s official cast announcement airs during the Bachelor finale on Monday, March 1, and Dancing With the Stars premieres Monday, March 22.
Posted February 26 2010 — 6:00 AM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!