Professional dancer Karina Smirnoff will not compete in season 10 of ABC’s reality series Dancing With the Stars, according to E! Online. Smirnoff will continue to help with choreography and will make regular appearances during Tuesday-night results show pro exhibitions. Season 10 features only 11 pros, compared to season 9’s 16. Lacey Schwimmer and Jonathan Roberts have also announced they are not returning for the spring season. ABC’s official cast announcement airs during the Bachelor finale on Monday, March 1, and Dancing With the Stars premieres Monday, March 22.
Posted February 26 2010 — 6:00 AM EST
- Will Forte on that surprise celebrity cameo in 'Last Man on Earth'
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight