Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe will star in a public service announcement for The Trevor Project, a national suicide-prevention and crisis helpline that provides support for gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and questioning youth. Radcliffe recently told MTV News, “It’s something I’ve always been quite passionate about. Because I grew up around gay men, it was always a natural thing to me. It was never something I ever gave a second thought to.” Radcliffe also reportedly made a large monetary donation to the The Trevor Project last year.
Posted February 27 2010 — 1:17 PM EST
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big