Justin Timberlake sure doesn’t have much time for music with his movie career taking off. Fresh off his role in David Fincher’s upcoming Facebook movie The Social Network, Timberlake has signed on opposite Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal in the comedy Bad Teacher from director Jake Kasdan (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story). He will play a substitute teacher, the scion of a watch company fortune. Also joining the cast of the movie that centers on Segal’s character, an irreverent middle school teacher, are Molly Shannon and Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family’s Cameron.) The film written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky begins production later this month.
Posted March 2 2010 — 3:32 PM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big