Martin Lawrence will star in a third Big Momma movie, with Percy Jackson and the Olympians’ Brandon T. Jackson as his costar, Variety reports. John Whitesell, who directed the second installment in the franchise, will be back for the third as well. The story will follow FBI agent Malcolm Turner as he goes undercover at an all-girls performing arts school with his 17-year-old nephew after the latter witnesses a murder.
Posted March 2 2010 — 8:24 AM EST
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big