TiVo will offer new set-top boxes with an upgraded user interface and greater Internet connectivity and navigation, in an effort to reverse its sliding subscriber figures. According to The Hollywood Reporter, TiVo Premiere will make YouTube videos and Internet on-demand movies from sites such as Netflix as readily available as your favorites episodes of Lost and American Idol. Priced at $300, the Premiere can store 400 hours of standard programming (or 45 hours of HD).
Posted March 3 2010 — 6:35 AM EST
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big