David Anspaugh, director of Rudy and Hoosiers and producer of Hill Street Blues, will next direct Little Red Wagon. The film will be based on the true story of 12-year-old homeless youth advocate Zach Bonner. Patrick Sheane (Mr. Holland’s Opus) wrote the script. The John Templeton Foundation’s Philanthropy Project is funding the project, which will be produced with Anonymous Content. Bonner formed his Florida-based non-profit Little Red Wagon Foundation, which helps homeless kids, in 2005 at age 7. Little Red Wagon will start shooting this spring.
Posted March 4 2010 — 2:57 PM EST
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big