According to The Hollywood Reporter, Scott Caan has been cast as Danny “Danno” Williams in CBS’ updated version of Hawaii Five-O. Written and produced by Star Trek scribes Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci and CSI: NY exec-producer Peter Lenkov, the new series follows an elite branch of the Hawaii State Police, headed by Steve McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin). Caan’s character is a recently divorced New Jersey cop who transferred to Hawaii to be near his 7-year-old daughter.
Posted March 5 2010 — 2:14 PM EST
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is EW's best TV series of the year
- 'Hamilton': Jasmine Cephas Jones bids farewell with stunning Instagram
- See John Cena and Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 'The Wall' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool 2' and new director David Leitch
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Drama Series?
- 'Rogue One': Felicity Jones didn't want Jyn 'running around in a tank top'
- Best of 2016: How 'Lion' found its 8-year-old star
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes