NBC has announced the network will screen the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants for three more years, starting in 2011, having renewed its agreement with the Miss Universe Organization and Donald Trump. “I am honored to continue this partnership with NBC,” said Trump. “The Miss Universe Organization continues to outshine its competitors by showcasing the most beautiful women in some of the most exotic locations around the world on the best television networks.” The 2010 Miss USA pageant will air live on Sunday, May 16.
Posted March 8 2010 — 4:58 PM EST
- Jack White showed up at a neighborhood potluck and was barely recognized
- Rick Moranis passed on 'Ghostbusters' reboot cameo
- Brian Grazer says he’s working on an Eddie Murphy movie for Netflix
- 'Life and Death' fails in its reimagining of 'Twilight' gender roles
- 5 things you'll see in the 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere
- Sara Bareilles says judging on 'The Sing-Off' made her self-image issues resurface
- How Fred Savage went from actor to director to actor again to star in 'The Grinder'