NBC has announced the network will screen the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants for three more years, starting in 2011, having renewed its agreement with the Miss Universe Organization and Donald Trump. “I am honored to continue this partnership with NBC,” said Trump. “The Miss Universe Organization continues to outshine its competitors by showcasing the most beautiful women in some of the most exotic locations around the world on the best television networks.” The 2010 Miss USA pageant will air live on Sunday, May 16.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- 'New Girl' renewed for season 5
- iLoveMakonnen drops new mixtape 'Drink More Water 5'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' player Shirin tells all
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!