NBC has announced the network will screen the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants for three more years, starting in 2011, having renewed its agreement with the Miss Universe Organization and Donald Trump. “I am honored to continue this partnership with NBC,” said Trump. “The Miss Universe Organization continues to outshine its competitors by showcasing the most beautiful women in some of the most exotic locations around the world on the best television networks.” The 2010 Miss USA pageant will air live on Sunday, May 16.
Posted March 8 2010 — 4:58 PM EST
- Larry Wilmore slams hunting dentist who killed Cecil the lion
- Keith Urban shows how this smash single got made
- Tyler, The Creator raps the new Dr. Seuss book
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!