Singer Placido Domingo underwent surgery to remove a cancerous polyp from his colon last week at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York but is expected to make a full recovery, according to his publicist. Doctors have ordered the 69 year old to rest for at least six weeks.
Posted March 8 2010 — 1:32 PM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale