Corey Haim’s agent tells People.com that he doesn’t believe the actor’s death was caused by an overdose. “He was doing really well,” Mark Heaslip tells People. “He did struggle with substance abuse, but I’ve repped him for a year-and-a-half and part of my agreement with him was that he had to be clean. That was the number one priority.” Heaslip also notes that Haim’s was suffering from a fever and flu-like symptoms in the hours before his death. Heaslip has not yet returned phone calls from EW.
Posted March 10 2010 — 6:15 PM EST
- Here are the 14 best pop culture GIFs of 2016
- Kanye West's 'Famous' video gets recreated by Instagram's most popular dogs
- 'This Is Us': Sterling K. Brown previews tonight’s Christmas episode
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans