Several recognizable faces have signed up for upcoming TV pilots. According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Judy Greer (13 Going on 30) will star as a former Morgan Stanley secretary who joins the IRS in the Fox comedy, Tax Men. In the CBS comedy True Love (also starring Balls of Fury’s Dan Fogler), Jason Biggs (American Pie) will play a mellow lawyer already in a serious relationship who falls in love with a stranger played by Minka Kelly. Jerry O’Connell will play a slick Las Vegas attorney, opposite Jim Belushi, in CBS’s Defenders.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Trial begins for 'Dark Knight Rises' shooter James Holmes
- Pick Your Battles: A round-up of EW's exclusive 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' reports
- Amy Winehouse's family unhappy with documentary about her
- 'The Mentalist': Watch a supercut of Patrick and Teresa's romance
- Try not to dance to On An On's 'It's Not Over' -- exclusive
- Peep inside Brandon Flowers' 'Lonely Town' video
- Watch Mr. Feeny, Eric Matthews, and Shawn Hunter return on 'Girl Meets World'