Several recognizable faces have signed up for upcoming TV pilots. According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Judy Greer (13 Going on 30) will star as a former Morgan Stanley secretary who joins the IRS in the Fox comedy, Tax Men. In the CBS comedy True Love (also starring Balls of Fury’s Dan Fogler), Jason Biggs (American Pie) will play a mellow lawyer already in a serious relationship who falls in love with a stranger played by Minka Kelly. Jerry O’Connell will play a slick Las Vegas attorney, opposite Jim Belushi, in CBS’s Defenders.
Posted March 10 2010 — 6:58 AM EST
- Subway drops Jared Fogle amid FBI investigation
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'Star Wars': 'Lego Movie' directors will pilot Han Solo movie
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!