Several recognizable faces have signed up for upcoming TV pilots. According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Judy Greer (13 Going on 30) will star as a former Morgan Stanley secretary who joins the IRS in the Fox comedy, Tax Men. In the CBS comedy True Love (also starring Balls of Fury’s Dan Fogler), Jason Biggs (American Pie) will play a mellow lawyer already in a serious relationship who falls in love with a stranger played by Minka Kelly. Jerry O’Connell will play a slick Las Vegas attorney, opposite Jim Belushi, in CBS’s Defenders.
Posted March 10 2010 — 6:58 AM EST
- 'The Blacklist': Check out Liz's new look in exclusive first trailer
- 'Limitless' stages 'Dexter' reunion
- Rob Lowe's comedy casts Christina Applegate as former flame
- How 'Grey's Anatomy' is bringing sexy back for season 12
- Max Joseph shares 10 great songs from 'We Are Your Friends' you can't find on the soundtrack
- Matt Damon talks about Snowden's influence on 'The Bourne Legacy'
- Michael Shannon channels Donald Trump in exclusive '99 Homes' clip
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!