Several recognizable faces have signed up for upcoming TV pilots. According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Judy Greer (13 Going on 30) will star as a former Morgan Stanley secretary who joins the IRS in the Fox comedy, Tax Men. In the CBS comedy True Love (also starring Balls of Fury’s Dan Fogler), Jason Biggs (American Pie) will play a mellow lawyer already in a serious relationship who falls in love with a stranger played by Minka Kelly. Jerry O’Connell will play a slick Las Vegas attorney, opposite Jim Belushi, in CBS’s Defenders.
Posted March 10 2010 — 6:58 AM EST
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital