Several recognizable faces have signed up for upcoming TV pilots. According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Judy Greer (13 Going on 30) will star as a former Morgan Stanley secretary who joins the IRS in the Fox comedy, Tax Men. In the CBS comedy True Love (also starring Balls of Fury’s Dan Fogler), Jason Biggs (American Pie) will play a mellow lawyer already in a serious relationship who falls in love with a stranger played by Minka Kelly. Jerry O’Connell will play a slick Las Vegas attorney, opposite Jim Belushi, in CBS’s Defenders.
Posted March 10 2010 — 6:58 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones
- Legendary closes deal on Dwayne Johnson action project set in China
- 'Preacher' pilot: Hear the directors' commentary online
- Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne have 'No Problem' in video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers share chill new song 'The Getaway'
- Khloé Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom — again
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'