According to The Hollywood Reporter, the CW is developing two competitive reality shows: One Mass Dance, featuring choreographers assembling mass dance teams in different cities, and Shed to Wed, a pre-wedding weight-loss face-off between betrothed couples.
Posted March 11 2010 — 12:46 PM EST
- Inside Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' massive reissue
- 9 things we learned about Sara Bareilles from her new book
- Matt Damon and Kim Kardashian are 'Stuck on Uranus': See the parody trailer
- Misty Copeland gives stunning performance with Yo-Yo Ma on 'The Late Show'
- How John McCain reacted to losing the election in 2008
- Shaquille O'Neal & Hugh Jackman play 'Phone Booth' for Fallon
- Gender-swapped 'Twilight'? Meet Beau and Edythe