According to The Hollywood Reporter, the CW is developing two competitive reality shows: One Mass Dance, featuring choreographers assembling mass dance teams in different cities, and Shed to Wed, a pre-wedding weight-loss face-off between betrothed couples.
Posted March 11 2010 — 12:46 PM EST
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'
- Woman covers Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in sign language
- First Look: NBA star Muggsy Bogues cameos on 'Royal Pains'
- Funny or Die parodies the Duggars in new sketch
- Shamir covers Kacey Musgraves' hit 'Merry Go 'Round,' and it's delightful
- Billy Eichner and Julie Klausner on their Hulu comedy 'Difficult People'