According to The Hollywood Reporter, the CW is developing two competitive reality shows: One Mass Dance, featuring choreographers assembling mass dance teams in different cities, and Shed to Wed, a pre-wedding weight-loss face-off between betrothed couples.
Posted March 11 2010 — 12:46 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'