Actor/director David Schwimmer, 43, and his longtime girlfriend, photographer Zoe Buckman, 24, are engaged, his rep confirmed to EW exclusively. It will be the first marriage for both. The former Friends star reportedly met Buckman in London while he was there directing the 2007 comedy Run Fatboy Run.
Posted March 14 2010 — 10:46 AM EDT
- Ryan Reynolds gives his honest rating for 'Green Lantern'
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie and Kanye West's unofficial mash-up album
- 'Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal' director says he wishes his parody wasn't so relevant
- Gwen Stefani expresses mixed emotions on bubbly 'Make Me Like You'
- Taylor warned Kanye against 'strong misogynistic message' in 'Famous'
- See Bob Odenkirk try to explain 'Better Call Saul' in 60 seconds
- 'Scandal' actor Tony Goldwyn thinks Fitz should get on Tinder