Actor/director David Schwimmer, 43, and his longtime girlfriend, photographer Zoe Buckman, 24, are engaged, his rep confirmed to EW exclusively. It will be the first marriage for both. The former Friends star reportedly met Buckman in London while he was there directing the 2007 comedy Run Fatboy Run.
Posted March 14 2010 — 10:46 AM EDT
- Hayley Atwell studied the Clintons for 'Conviction' role
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash