Actor/director David Schwimmer, 43, and his longtime girlfriend, photographer Zoe Buckman, 24, are engaged, his rep confirmed to EW exclusively. It will be the first marriage for both. The former Friends star reportedly met Buckman in London while he was there directing the 2007 comedy Run Fatboy Run.
Posted March 14 2010 — 10:46 AM EDT
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- EW Recommends The Last Man on Earth, Grace and Frankie, and more