Animal Planet announced today that Mike Tyson has been tapped to star in a show about the sport of pigeon racing. The show is currently titled Taking on Tyson and is slated to start filming this spring. The ex-boxer has raised pigeons all his life. “I’m honored to be a part of this monumental show,” Tyson was quoted as saying. “I feel a great pride acting as an official representative for all the pigeon fanciers out there. I want people to see why we love these birds.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our exclusive audience with the queen of second chances
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!