Animal Planet announced today that Mike Tyson has been tapped to star in a show about the sport of pigeon racing. The show is currently titled Taking on Tyson and is slated to start filming this spring. The ex-boxer has raised pigeons all his life. “I’m honored to be a part of this monumental show,” Tyson was quoted as saying. “I feel a great pride acting as an official representative for all the pigeon fanciers out there. I want people to see why we love these birds.”
Posted March 15 2010 — 6:29 PM EDT
- Emily Blunt shares Julie Andrews' reaction to her Mary Poppins casting
- Kevin Smith recalls awkward text exchange with daughter
- ‘The Goldbergs’ enlists ‘The Office’ alum for ‘Brady Bunch’ episode
- Britney Spears says Carpool Karaoke was 'fun,' 'awkward'
- MTV VMAs: The most memorable performances
- 10 facts about Pearl Jam's 'Ten'
- 'LOTR' fan Stephen Colbert explains why Gandalf can't do weddings