Steven Spielberg is behind a script about Jackie Kennedy Onassis that’s currently circulating in Hollywood, the L.A. Times reports. Jackie, which follows the days after the assassination of John F. Kennedy from the late First Lady’s point of view, was written by Noah Oppenheim, a journalist, author, and producer on the Today show. Spielberg is producing, and HBO is a likely bet to buy and produce the film to air on the network.
Posted March 16 2010 — 5:48 AM EDT
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!