Steven Spielberg is behind a script about Jackie Kennedy Onassis that’s currently circulating in Hollywood, the L.A. Times reports. Jackie, which follows the days after the assassination of John F. Kennedy from the late First Lady’s point of view, was written by Noah Oppenheim, a journalist, author, and producer on the Today show. Spielberg is producing, and HBO is a likely bet to buy and produce the film to air on the network.
Posted March 16 2010 — 5:48 AM EDT
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!