CBS has announced a new food reality series called Beat the Chefs, in which everyday families and chefs face-off in a cooking challenge, according to The Hollywood Reporter. This is the network’s first reality cooking competition.
Posted March 18 2010 — 1:17 PM EDT
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar