Jesse James has issued a vague apology to Sandra Bullock and his children, in light of the tabloid claims that he had an affair. In a statement provided to People, James says: “The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment. There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way. This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.” Yesterday, Bullock canceled her appearance at the London premiere of The Blind Side amidst the infidelity rumors.
Posted March 18 2010 — 3:59 PM EDT
- Here are the 14 best pop culture GIFs of 2016
- Kanye West's 'Famous' video gets recreated by Instagram's most popular dogs
- 'This Is Us': Sterling K. Brown previews tonight’s Christmas episode
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans