In the nip/tuck techno future, a repo man (Jude Law) hunts down the deadbeat owners of mechanical body organs, slicing the ?”artific-orgs” right out of their torsos. Law performs this task with such jaunty good cheer that you’re not quite sure how to react to him. Then he has a (literal) change of heart: He gets a Jarvik implant and becomes one of the hunted. Repo Men, however, just turns into a grisly one-note chase thriller, with Law slaughtering more folks on the run than he ever did as a repo man. C-
BOYS AND THEIR TOYS Jude Law and Forest Whitaker laugh it up in Repo Men (Kerry Hayes)
Starring: Jude Law, Liev Schreiber; Starring: Forest Whitaker; Director: Miguel Sapochnik; Author: Eric Garcia, Garrett Lerner; Release Date Wide: 04/02/2010; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted March 19 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!