In the nip/tuck techno future, a repo man (Jude Law) hunts down the deadbeat owners of mechanical body organs, slicing the ?”artific-orgs” right out of their torsos. Law performs this task with such jaunty good cheer that you’re not quite sure how to react to him. Then he has a (literal) change of heart: He gets a Jarvik implant and becomes one of the hunted. Repo Men, however, just turns into a grisly one-note chase thriller, with Law slaughtering more folks on the run than he ever did as a repo man. C-
BOYS AND THEIR TOYS Jude Law and Forest Whitaker laugh it up in Repo Men (Kerry Hayes)
Starring: Jude Law, Liev Schreiber; Starring: Forest Whitaker; Director: Miguel Sapochnik; Author: Eric Garcia, Garrett Lerner; Release Date Wide: 04/02/2010; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted March 19 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton