In the nip/tuck techno future, a repo man (Jude Law) hunts down the deadbeat owners of mechanical body organs, slicing the ?”artific-orgs” right out of their torsos. Law performs this task with such jaunty good cheer that you’re not quite sure how to react to him. Then he has a (literal) change of heart: He gets a Jarvik implant and becomes one of the hunted. Repo Men, however, just turns into a grisly one-note chase thriller, with Law slaughtering more folks on the run than he ever did as a repo man. C-
BOYS AND THEIR TOYS Jude Law and Forest Whitaker laugh it up in Repo Men (Kerry Hayes)
Starring: Jude Law, Liev Schreiber; Starring: Forest Whitaker; Director: Miguel Sapochnik; Author: Eric Garcia, Garrett Lerner; Release Date Wide: 04/02/2010; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Universal
Posted March 19 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel