The LA Times’ Show Tracker is reporting that Parks and Recreation star and comedian Aziz Ansari is in final negotiations to host the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, set to air on June 6. Ansari’s reps could not be reached and MTV had no comment.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson arrested
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's 4' coming this October
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Meredith Wild's 'Hard Love'
- Hear sibling band The Hunts’ new song 'Valentina'
- 'Furious 7': China’s biggest movie ever
- Jason Derulo shares 'Cheyenne' from 'Everything Is 4'
- Robert Downey Jr. dives into an 'Emotional Interview' with Jimmy Fallon