Despite earlier Internet reports, Sandra Bullock is not seeking a divorce lawyer in the wake of reports of husband Jesse James’ marital infidelity, People.com reports. “Neither she nor her representatives have contacted or shopped around for divorce lawyers,” Bullock’s rep told People. James has not sought a divorce lawyer either, his rep told People. Bullock’s publicist also debunked an Internet rumor that the actress recently met with film producers to discuss a potential project in which she would play Meryl Streep’s daughter, saying, “The entire report is another piece of fiction.”
Posted March 23 2010 — 9:13 PM EDT
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is EW's best TV series of the year
- 'Hamilton': Jasmine Cephas Jones bids farewell with stunning Instagram
- See John Cena and Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 'The Wall' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool 2' and new director David Leitch
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Drama Series?
- 'Rogue One': Felicity Jones didn't want Jyn 'running around in a tank top'
- Best of 2016: How 'Lion' found its 8-year-old star
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes