Deadline reports that Bryan Singer will produce, but not direct, the prequel X-Men: First Class, which 20th Century Fox hopes will have a 2011 release. Singer was unavailable to direct because of shooting on his next movie, Jack the Giant Killer.
Posted March 26 2010 — 6:54 PM EDT
- Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool/Wolverine movie
- 'Supernatural' bosses: Mary still 'has some big stuff to do'
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas
- Walton Goggins' Navy Seal team faces trouble in new 'SIX' trailer
- Macklemore performs new song about oppression and the election
- Taraji P. Henson competes in 'acting decathlon' for Seth Meyers