Hi To Catch a Predator’s Chris Hansen. How you doing? Doing good? Okay, well, why don’t you have a seat? There you go. Let me get you some sweet tea, how does that sound? And some cookies too? Would you like some cookies? Okay, here are some tasty cookies for you. What am I doing here? Well, today, I went on the computer, and you know what I found? I found…that today’s your 51st birthday! So let’s celebrate by finishing up all this sweet tea and cookies, shall we? And then, after that, I’m free to leave, right? And I can take my wine coolers with me?
Posted March 26 2010 — 3:02 PM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big