Better start practicing your spells, the full official Harry Potter site is now live. If you think you know your hippogriffs from your hinkypunks, you can put your feeble Muggle brain to the test with quizzes from each book, gloss over a glossary of magical, mostly Latinate terminology, and take part in Potter polls. It might just be enough of a fix to hold you over until June 18, when Universal Studios opens the gates to their theme park. But, until then, you’ll just have to make do with this and running around your house with a stick yelling Wingardium Leviosa at your cat.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece
- WWE Studios boss talks Gene Simmons horror movie deal: 'Expect the unexpected'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!