Better start practicing your spells, the full official Harry Potter site is now live. If you think you know your hippogriffs from your hinkypunks, you can put your feeble Muggle brain to the test with quizzes from each book, gloss over a glossary of magical, mostly Latinate terminology, and take part in Potter polls. It might just be enough of a fix to hold you over until June 18, when Universal Studios opens the gates to their theme park. But, until then, you’ll just have to make do with this and running around your house with a stick yelling Wingardium Leviosa at your cat.
Posted March 26 2010 — 11:44 AM EDT
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!