ABC Family has announced its summer programming lineup, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Both Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make It or Break It are set to return while new shows include Melissa & Joey, which will star Melissa Joan Hart as a politician and Joey Lawrence as her family’s nanny.
Posted March 29 2010 — 5:01 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade