ABC Family has announced its summer programming lineup, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Both Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make It or Break It are set to return while new shows include Melissa & Joey, which will star Melissa Joan Hart as a politician and Joey Lawrence as her family’s nanny.
Posted March 29 2010 — 5:01 PM EDT
- Grimm canceled by NBC after upcoming final season
- Read Gene Wilder's 1970 letter about Willy Wonka's costume
- Gene Wilder: A look at his final onscreen performance
- Mel Brooks pays tribute to longtime collaborator Gene Wilder
- Inside the 'Bitch Sesh' Podcast
- Stars pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Mankind is under threat in exclusive trailer for sci-fi film 'Somnus'