ABC Family has announced its summer programming lineup, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Both Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make It or Break It are set to return while new shows include Melissa & Joey, which will star Melissa Joan Hart as a politician and Joey Lawrence as her family’s nanny.
Posted March 29 2010 — 5:01 PM EDT
- George R. R. Martin says Stannis is still alive — in the books
- Michelle Pfeiffer to play Bernie Madoff's wife in HBO's 'Wizard of Lies'
- Post-apocalyptic survivors tool up in exclusive clip from 'Turbo Kid'
- New 'Homeland' season 5 trailer: Carrie can't escape her past
- Malala won't be silenced in latest trailer for 'He Named Me Malala'
- Caitlyn Jenner told not to seek approval from men in new 'I Am Cait' clip
- Lady Gaga says 'American Horror Story' experience will 'inform' her upcoming music
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Alison & Will, Julianne Hough, Rafael Nadal & More!