ABC Family has announced its summer programming lineup, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Both Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make It or Break It are set to return while new shows include Melissa & Joey, which will star Melissa Joan Hart as a politician and Joey Lawrence as her family’s nanny.
Posted March 29 2010 — 5:01 PM EDT
- The 10 most influential pop culture moments since 1990
- 'Nashville': Lennon and Maisy on 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye'
- Matt Bomer dishes on getting naked for 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'Wolf by Wolf' author Ryan Graudin shares an excerpt and reveals plans for a sequel -- exclusive
- See how special effects helped bring 'Sicario' to life
- 'Toy Story 4' release delayed a year
- '12 Monkeys': Check out the first season 2 footage