The Hollywood Reporter reports that Alex Gibney and Morgan Spurlock’s Freakonomics has been selected to close out the Tribeca Film Festival. The documentary is based on the best-selling book by Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner, which ties together economics and topics like crime and parenting.
Posted March 29 2010 — 2:23 PM EDT
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party