Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher has teamed with Disney Family.com on the new web site GetHatched.com, ”a chick’s guide to life.” It will offer women “funny and real answers to life’s big questions and little dilemmas,” the site now teases. A hard launch is expected this spring.
Posted March 29 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Sherlock' panel reveals 3 key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Supernatural' reveals Sam's fate
- Leslie Jones calls for peace after racist Twitter posts: 'Hug someone'
- Selena Gomez says she needs to 'rethink some areas' of her life
- 'Vixen' season 2: The Flash and Firestorm return in Comic-Con clip
- 'Sherlock' season 4 first trailer