Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher has teamed with Disney Family.com on the new web site GetHatched.com, ”a chick’s guide to life.” It will offer women “funny and real answers to life’s big questions and little dilemmas,” the site now teases. A hard launch is expected this spring.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation