The Broadway revival of The Miracle Worker starring Abigail Breslin as Helen Keller and Alison Pill as Annie Sullivan will end its run April 4, producers have announced. According to The New York Times, the production, which cost more than $2.5 million to mount, will have played only 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip