TV Land has confirmed that Tim Allen has been tapped to host the 8th Annual TV Land Awards. The ceremony will take place April 17 on Culver City’s Stage 15 on the Sony Lot. Last year, the comedian had picked up the Fan Favorite Award at the ceremony. Says TV Land president Larry W. Jones in a press release: “Tim Allen is a versatile and hilarious performer who fits perfectly into the plans for this year’s TV Land Awards…We are thrilled to have him as our host this year.”
Posted March 30 2010 — 12:08 PM EDT
- Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump for calling Hillary Clinton a 'bigot'
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Eva Longoria to direct 'Jane the Virgin' episode
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report
- Terra Jolé from 'Little Women' joins 'Dancing With the Stars,' source says
- Ellie Goulding's ‘Still Falling for You’ video teases 'Bridget Jones’s Baby'
- Sarah Paulson in talks to join 'Ocean's Eight' ensemble