TV Land has confirmed that Tim Allen has been tapped to host the 8th Annual TV Land Awards. The ceremony will take place April 17 on Culver City’s Stage 15 on the Sony Lot. Last year, the comedian had picked up the Fan Favorite Award at the ceremony. Says TV Land president Larry W. Jones in a press release: “Tim Allen is a versatile and hilarious performer who fits perfectly into the plans for this year’s TV Land Awards…We are thrilled to have him as our host this year.”
Posted March 30 2010 — 12:08 PM EDT
- Box office preview: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation,' 'Vacation'
- HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least EIGHT seasons
- 'Feast' director Patrick Osborne to direct 'Battling Boy' adaptation
- 'Elementary' enlists 'The Knick' star Jeremy Bobb
- Anne Heche on her 'drop-dead gorgeous' new fashion-centric drama
- Game of Thrones season 5 coming to home video months early
- 'UnREAL' finale peek: Britney is back
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!