TV Land has confirmed that Tim Allen has been tapped to host the 8th Annual TV Land Awards. The ceremony will take place April 17 on Culver City’s Stage 15 on the Sony Lot. Last year, the comedian had picked up the Fan Favorite Award at the ceremony. Says TV Land president Larry W. Jones in a press release: “Tim Allen is a versatile and hilarious performer who fits perfectly into the plans for this year’s TV Land Awards…We are thrilled to have him as our host this year.”
Posted March 30 2010 — 12:08 PM EDT
- Watch Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have a dance-off at the Met Gala
- 'Scandal': How Kerry Washington's pregnancy could affect the show
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Dan Bucatinsky shares set photos
- How to tell the difference between 'Preacher' and 'The Preachers'
- Ted Cruz compares Donald Trump to 'Back to the Future' villain Biff
- Anne Frank's story to be told in new virtual reality film
- Met Gala 2016: All the details on Claire Danes’ Zac Posen dress
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast