One of Comcast’s top execs is splashing cold water on all the hype around the introduction of 3-D TV, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Derek Harrar, senior vp and GM of video and entertainment services at Comcast, says it’ll be years before the technology will spread beyond early adapters – although he notes that Avatar on DVD may trigger a sales boost.
Posted March 31 2010 — 7:04 PM EDT
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big