Because, like Stephen Colbert, I don’t care for bears. Especially bears with human qualities. One day, they’re wearing a tie; the next, they’re growing opposable thumbs and programming technically advanced robots that slash your face and steal your pic-a-nic baskets. I mean, just look at that Charmin bear. Oh, she’s so cute, enjoying that toilet paper, right? Nope. All she’s thinking is how much she’d like to rope that toilet paper around your neck so she can get rid of you, move into your house, and steal your boyfriend. And then, before you know it, she’ll kick him out and everything will be like Saturday Night Live’s “Bear City.” Am I being paranoid today, PopWatchers? And what do you think of Yogi Bear’s CGI bear?
Posted April 2 2010 — 4:15 PM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy