Shelf Life is delighted to present the first peek at the titles – and covers – of the final two 39 Clues adventure books. Book 9: Storm Warning, by Linda Sue Park, comes out on May 25; Book 10: Into the Gauntlet, by Margaret Peterson Haddix, hits stores on August 31. (Book 8: The Emperor’s Code goes on sale tomorrow.) The multimedia series—each volume written by different children’s book author—is phenomenally popular in the 8-12 year-old set. It centers around Amy and Dan Cahill, a brother and sister who are, at their grandmother’s behest, searching the world for the 39 clues to the Cahill family’s power. Dreamworks has nabbed the movie rights to The 39 Clues; Steven Spielberg may direct.
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!