rather big clue that her new career opportunity would take her across the pond, but that doesn’t explain what Daniel is doing there. Hmm…Here’s some (potentially) good news for Ugly Betty fans hoping for a Betty/Daniel happy ending: The show is shooting several pivotal scenes on location in London today with America Ferrera and Eric Mabius for the April 14 series finale. “They’re shooting in Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square, amongst other places,” reveals a source. The British flag on Betty’s farewell banner was a
Posted April 5 2010 — 12:27 PM EDT
- All the breakout artists Zane Lowe highlighted during his debut show on Beats 1
- James Gunn absolutely loved 'Ant-Man'
- Gay Men's Chorus of L.A. covers Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'
- Cheryl Burke quits as Miss USA cohost
- Aquaman named 'most toxic superhero' to search for online
- Jeremy Renner on J.Lo jokes, gay rumors, and how 'Avengers' nearly killed him
- Spring King is first band played on Apple Music's Beats 1: 'We had no idea'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!