rather big clue that her new career opportunity would take her across the pond, but that doesn’t explain what Daniel is doing there. Hmm…Here’s some (potentially) good news for Ugly Betty fans hoping for a Betty/Daniel happy ending: The show is shooting several pivotal scenes on location in London today with America Ferrera and Eric Mabius for the April 14 series finale. “They’re shooting in Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square, amongst other places,” reveals a source. The British flag on Betty’s farewell banner was a
Posted April 5 2010 — 12:27 PM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!