Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Carin Kingsland, and expecting a double bundle of joy, according to People. “I’m so excited,” says McGrath, who’s also well-known from his days hosting Extra. “My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I’ve got to feed these children. We’ve got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home?” He’ll find out soon enough. “Most parents are like, ‘Oh, the wonders of child rearing…but we’re freaking out! The first year is going to be gnarly.” McGrath, 42, and Kingsland, 37, are expecting a boy and a girl and say they conceived via IVF. “I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love,” says the busy rocker who will host Fox’s Don’t Forget the Lyrics! next fall and perform with Sugar Ray this summer. “I can’t wait to meet them.”
Posted April 6 2010 — 1:11 PM EDT
- Listen to Carmelo Anthony and Jesse Eisenberg read from 'Bream Gives Me Hiccups' -- exclusive
- Shadowman returns to the Valiant Universe in 'Operation: Deadside'
- Nina Dobrev, Matt McGorry, and more advocate for sexual consent in 'It's On Us' campaign
- 'Survivor' players reveal whom they want out of the game first
- Demi Lovato pays tribute to late father on anticipated fall album—exclusive details
- See the 'Halo 5' opening cinematic (with Nathan Fillion and Mike Colter)
- Eddie Redmayne becomes 'The Danish Girl' in film's first trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!