Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Carin Kingsland, and expecting a double bundle of joy, according to People. “I’m so excited,” says McGrath, who’s also well-known from his days hosting Extra. “My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I’ve got to feed these children. We’ve got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home?” He’ll find out soon enough. “Most parents are like, ‘Oh, the wonders of child rearing…but we’re freaking out! The first year is going to be gnarly.” McGrath, 42, and Kingsland, 37, are expecting a boy and a girl and say they conceived via IVF. “I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love,” says the busy rocker who will host Fox’s Don’t Forget the Lyrics! next fall and perform with Sugar Ray this summer. “I can’t wait to meet them.”
Posted April 6 2010 — 1:11 PM EDT
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing