Sandra Bullock has finally broken her silence, denying internet reports about the existence of a sex tape with her and her husband Jesse James. “There is no sex tape,” the 45-year-old actress told People. “There never has been one and there never will be one.” Bullock had not commented on her marriage crisis until now, remaining in seclusion since reports that James, 40, cheated on her with at least four other women. She spoke out in response to an online report that James possesses a graphic sex tape which he could possibly use as leverage in a divorce case.
Posted April 6 2010 — 3:36 PM EDT
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big