Eight months before Tron Legacy even blasts into theaters, Disney is already preparing its sequel. According to The Hollywood Reporter’s Heat Vision Blog, Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, the Lost writers who contributed to the upcoming Tron reboot, are beginning to work on its followup – and potentially a third film. That’s chutzpah. Especially if you consider that this December’s film is no sure thing. The trailer looks relatively cool, but more so to those who were Atari-playing kids when the Jeff Bridges-starring original came out in 1982. Does Tron even register with younger viewers who Disney will need to drive ticket sales? What if Legacy turns out to be Speed Racer at the box-office?
Posted April 7 2010 — 9:46 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale
- 'Spider-Man': Tom Holland went undercover at New York high school to prep
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'