Whitney Houston postponed more dates on her European tour due to a respiratory infection. The Manchester Evening News Arena, where Houston was scheduled to perform on April 8-9, released a statement on its website announcing that the two shows had been moved to June 16-17. In addition, her April 11 show in Glasgow has been postponed until May 1. “Doctors visited Whitney late last night in Paris and confirmed that she was suffering from an upper respiratory infection. Upon medical advice Whitney has been advised that she cannot perform to allow her time to recover,” according to the statement. Houston had recently canceled a performance in Paris for a similar health precaution.
Posted April 7 2010 — 9:44 AM EDT
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is EW's best TV series of the year
- 'Hamilton': Jasmine Cephas Jones bids farewell with stunning Instagram
- See John Cena and Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 'The Wall' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool 2' and new director David Leitch
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Drama Series?
- 'Rogue One': Felicity Jones didn't want Jyn 'running around in a tank top'
- Best of 2016: How 'Lion' found its 8-year-old star
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes