Better make sure those boughs of holly are perfectly arranged: Martha Stewart will play herself on a Yuletide-themed episode of The Simpsons, EW.com has learned. “Marge Simpson receives a nighttime visit from the most powerful force in the universe who teaches her the true meaning of Christmas: Martha Stewart,” teases Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. He adds that when the media empress flies to the Simpsons’ house in the dream sequence, “she cuts off Santa Claus and yells at him, ‘I bring joy to more people!’” The episode — titled “The Fight Before Christmas” and written by Dan Castellaneta (Homer!) and his wife, Deb Lacusta — is slated to air on Fox in December.
Posted April 8 2010 — 1:44 PM EDT
- Corey Feldman comments on abuse of child stars in Hollywood
- Dierks Bentley reveals the dark, sexy inspiration behind his new album
- Cassandra Clare will publish adult series based on Magnus Bane
- 'UnREAL' EP, cast talk pressure of making season 2
- 'The Little Prince' gets a new trailer and release date
- 'Nashville' series finale cliffhanger: Could it help #BringBackNashville?
- Oprah: Acting is 'like a vacation from myself'