Better make sure those boughs of holly are perfectly arranged: Martha Stewart will play herself on a Yuletide-themed episode of The Simpsons, EW.com has learned. “Marge Simpson receives a nighttime visit from the most powerful force in the universe who teaches her the true meaning of Christmas: Martha Stewart,” teases Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. He adds that when the media empress flies to the Simpsons’ house in the dream sequence, “she cuts off Santa Claus and yells at him, ‘I bring joy to more people!’” The episode — titled “The Fight Before Christmas” and written by Dan Castellaneta (Homer!) and his wife, Deb Lacusta — is slated to air on Fox in December.
Posted April 8 2010 — 1:44 PM EDT
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week
- This Taylor Swift 'Harry Potter' mash-up video is too good to be true
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith respond to rumors they're divorcing
- Marg Helgenberger teases 'CSI' finale with behind-the-scenes reunion photos