Better make sure those boughs of holly are perfectly arranged: Martha Stewart will play herself on a Yuletide-themed episode of The Simpsons, EW.com has learned. “Marge Simpson receives a nighttime visit from the most powerful force in the universe who teaches her the true meaning of Christmas: Martha Stewart,” teases Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. He adds that when the media empress flies to the Simpsons’ house in the dream sequence, “she cuts off Santa Claus and yells at him, ‘I bring joy to more people!’” The episode — titled “The Fight Before Christmas” and written by Dan Castellaneta (Homer!) and his wife, Deb Lacusta — is slated to air on Fox in December.
Posted April 8 2010 — 1:44 PM EDT
- Jesse McCartney admits he's 'not a computer person,' carpools with 'Young & Hungry' co-star
- Bill Paxton talks 'Texas Rising': 'I believe I was born to play Sam Houston'
- Arya ready? 'Game of Thrones' fave Maisie Williams on life as wildest woman in Westeros
- Herman Wouk to release memoir in honor of 100th birthday
- Billy Eichner and Martin Short yell at strangers—for a good cause
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': A first look at the Netflix revival with Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler and Elizabeth Banks
- Watch Weird Al portray Jesus Christ in a silent film
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!