Mexican authorities may be close to arresting the former Survivor producer accused of murdering his wife in Cancun, according to People.com via ABC News. Bruce Beresford-Redman, who was previously detained in Mexico during the investigation, is now closer to being arrested after authorities found inconsistencies in his account of events before and after the body of his wife, Monica, was found April 8. The couple’s two children were recently placed under temporary guardianship of Beresford-Redman’s parents.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- John Stamos calls 'bulls---' on Olsen twins' 'Full House' claims
- Disney stars get horrific in teaser for slasher movie 'Some Kind of Hate'
- 5 things we learned from Robert Downey Jr.'s interview with Howard Stern
- 'Living on Love' to close on Broadway
- Miss Piggy to receive Brooklyn Museum award
- Nelly's going country on his next EP, 'Heartland'
- Talking love and movies with 'Belgian Brando' Matthias Schoenaerts