Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s 19th child, Josie, born on Dec. 25 after only 25 weeks, was hospitalized last Thursday in Little Rock, Arkansas due to fluctuating vital signs. Jim Bob told People, “She’s doing fine now. They will watch her for a few days to make sure she’s safe.” The Duggar family is the subject of the TLC reality series 19 Kids and Counting.
Posted April 12 2010 — 3:10 PM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'